Congratulations to the HRVHS 2020 April Student-Athletes of the Month.
We are so glad to have these students & teams in our school district and our education-based, co-curricular, transformative athletic programs.
We will continue with the Spring Sports Student-Athletes of the Month to celebrate our student-athletes even though the season was suspended.
Keep up the good work! “Go Blue! Be Gold!”
🦅 GO !!!
- Lottie is a fierce competitor, loving teammate, and persistent problem solver to any form of adversity in front of her.
- Lottie will be attending and competing in Track/XC for the Vikings of Portland State next year.
- 4 Year letter winner in XC and Track
- The accomplishments Lottie has achieved as an Eagle demonstrates the positive impact she has had at HRV:
- State Track: 3k -4th – 2019; 3k – 7th – 2017; State XC: 11th – 2019; 12th – 2017; 11th – 2016
- 5 team state Trophies (XC 2016-4th, 2017-2nd, 2018-1st, 2019-2nd; Track 2020-4th)
- 5A State player of the year 2019
- Team leader who pushes others to do their best and has earned a 3.4 GPA.
- Broke the school records for Home runs, Hits, RBI’s, and Batting Average for a season in 2019
- Committed to study & play softball at Eastern Oregon University in 2021
- Organizes team meetings and fundraisers for the program
- Voted pitching staff captain by our pitchers
- 4 year varsity starter
- Showed major resilience coming off a shoulder injury in 2019 to changing his body and lifestyle to build a healthier, stronger body for baseball in 2020.
- Fantastic hitter and was primed for a huge season
- Will be a next level player who gets to choose where he wants to go
- Positive leader and bus trip DJ, unwritten Team captain
- Good citizen and excellent student, only one B in high school
- Placed in top 8 at State last season and worked his tail off to become better for a run at something more this spring.
- 4 years varsity tennis/ 3 years varsity soccer