Congratulations to the HRVHS 2020 May Student-Athletes of the Month.
We are so glad to have these students & teams in our school district and our education-based, co-curricular, transformative athletic programs.
Keep up the good work! “Go Blue! Be Gold!”
🦅 GO EAGLES !!!
Mateo Campos-Davis – Men’s Track & Field – senior
- Mateo is an amazing all around track athlete competing in 10 different events at a highly competitive level in 4 years with a 3.79gpa.
- He earned Junior Olympic All-American honors last spring in the decathlon.
- Mateo will be studying and competing in the decathlon at Lane Community College in Eugene with dual enrollment at U of O.
- At HRV Mateo was an involved student athlete with the school participating in Track, XC, Soccer, Speech, Chamber singers, Band, Leo’s, Earth Action Club, volunteering with CG Peach Village, and a math tutor.
Mathew (Vaughn) Reardon – Men’s Tennis – Junior
- 4.0 GPA
- Our top singles player.
- Last season he reached the state semifinals and was ready to make the next step to the finals this season.
- Unwritten team captain. Impressive leadership helping the new guys who are just learning the sport how to play.
- NHS member and volunteer at FISH Food Bank
Frances Dickinson – Women’s Track & Field – senior
- 2 individual state championships; 7 first team all-state honors; 5 x academic all-state; 1 team state championship
- State Track; 3k- 1st, 2nd 1500 – 2020; 4th 3k and 1500 – 2019, CRC/ IMC Track; 3k & 1500 – 1st -2020; 2nd 3k & 1500 -2019
- State XC – 7th -2019; 1st – 2018; 10th – 2017, CRC/ IMC XC – 4th-2019; 1st – 2018; 2nd – 2017
- 5 team state Trophies (XC 2016-4th, 2017-2nd, 2018-1st, 19-2nd; Track 20-4th)
- Committed to academics and athletics for St. Mary’s University (CA)
Katie Keonig – Women’s Lacrosse – senior
- Will attend UC Davis on a lacrosse scholarship
- Only player in the league to place in the top 6 for ALL STAT CATEGORIES
- Consistently reached out to her teammates during COVID19 shutdown
- Is an excellent student and an all around really great student-athlete
- Is able to reach out and bridge divides amongst all players
2019-2020 Student-athletes!!!September 2019 Student-Athletes of the Month:Karla Barajas – Women’s SoccerCelia Acosta – Women’s Cross CountryHenry Buckles – FootballBraeden Blakeney – Men’s Cross CountryOctober 2019 Student-Athletes of the Month:Josephine Dickinson – Women’s Cross CountryFaith Ochesky – Women’s Water PoloFabian Magana – Men’s SoccerEmilio Casteneda – FootballNovember 2019 Student-Athletes of the Month:Tanner Fletcher – FootballMiles Wyatt – FootballChloe Bullock – Women’s Cross CountryVanessa Preciado – Women’s SoccerDecember 2020 Student-Athletes of the Month:Grace Meyers – Women’s BasketballLillie Tomlinson – Women’s SwimmingLuke Southall – Men’s SwimmingJack Siekkinen – Men’s BasketballJanuary 2020 Student-Athletes of the MonthJavier Galvez – WrestlingMaverick Geller – WrestlingMadaket Greenleaf – SwimmingAryn Dahlstrom – WrestlingFebruary 2020 Student-Athletes of the MonthSarah Arpag – Women’s SwimmingLauraine Smith – Women’s WrestlingEmanuel Romero – Men’s BasketballDavid Hecksel – Men’s SwimmingMarch 2020 Student-Athletes of the MonthLyric Emmons – Women’s Track & FieldErica Matthisen – Women’s TennisRyan Gray – BaseballCruise Hawk – Men’s Track & FieldApril 2020 Student-Athletes of the MonthMakenzie Chambers – SoftballLottie Bromham – Track & FieldGreyson Losee – BaseballBen Fick – TennisMay 2020 Student-Athletes of the Month
Mateo Campos-DavisMathew ReardonFrances DickinsonKatie KoenigGO EAGLES!!!